Wednesday 21 August 2013

Haulage! Loki's Lacquer and Femme Fatale orders arrived...

I picked up two parcels at the post office today... POLISH!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.. I'm so excited about this haul, I don't even know where to start.

So first up... I should have just bought all Lokis Lacquer Game of Thrones collection when they came out.  Instead of one by one.  Still, only two to go!  This time around I bought "Lord of Winterfell" which is a really pretty cream.  I don't know why I didn't buy this in the first place because I like creams.  It has a gold shimmer in real life which is hard to see in the photos.

Here it is with all the ones I bought before, it's third from the left...


Lokis lacquer can be purchased from Etsy.

Also from Lokis Lacquer is the Rainbow collection.  I really can't wait to get playing with these.  They are all jellies of different colours.  I love jellies because I can paint them over stamping without having to do do stamping decals.

Aren't they purdy?





Next.. my order from Femme Fatale arrived.  I went a bits nuts at Sophies sale.   Oopppss.  As I was unpacking the box, I caught a glimpse of the bottom.  Kind of a sad feeling because that meant that I was at the end of revealing all the new pretties.   But still... NEW PRETTIES!

And pretty they are.

First off... more My Ten Friends.  I love MTF.  "Dirtball" is my all time favorite polish.

These are the ones I already have...


And these are the new guys..


Look!  More new guys I forgot to get in the picture...


And what would an indie haul be without some Hare and a Crow Toes?


And last but not least....  Femme fatale and an Emily De molly!!!


If I have time later on, I'll go back and fill in all the names.  Right now I just want to go and play...  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment