Monday 31 December 2012

31 Day Challenge - Black and White

So I've decided to join in on the new 31 Day challenge! So excited! I do my nails pretty much every day anyway, so this challenge shouldn't be too stressy for me.

The first one though? Argh! White looks like death on me. Or it makes me look like death, or something. So a black and white mani kinda' gave me the heebies.

After some thought I decided to cheat a little and add some sparkle to break up the white. And here it is, black, white and some sparkle care of China Glaze "Make a Spectacle".

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the stamping !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I never get french tips to sptamp properly!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! And you have just reminded me that I have Make A Spectacle and haven't used it yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flakies make this nail art look like an antique opal gem. It is very dainty and delicate <3

    ReplyDelete