Sunday 23 December 2012

A few recent manis

Just a quick post of a few recent manis. I suppose I should put them each in a separate post.. but it's been hectic around here, and no time!

Here's the first one.. I made a little decal from nail varnish for this one.  I was really pleased how it turned out.  I've used XL Plate D, MM03 and a QA plate for this valentine-zy  look.  The base coat is the pink one of the new CC holos.  They are just beautiful!


This next one uses the MM03 plate.  The base coats are from the CG OMG collection.  Much subtler holo but still really beautiful!  My black went a bit gluggy for this one.  :/  Luckily Seche Restore arrived a few days later and I was able to resuscitate the stamping polish!


This is my first New Years Eve mani... the base is CG "Cheers to You". The plate is MM02.


Here's a mani I did to work through the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection.  I really want the Cirque de Soleil collection too, but I have decided to only get that one once I have used all the polishes in the Holiday Joy collection first!  The basecoat here is "Cranberry Splash".  Its a really lovely orange/red colour, more complex in the bottle (and redder) than on the nails. 


Here's the manicure I sported for my husbands Christmas Party.  Used one of the CC holos again for the base.. they are just luminous!    The red is the ubiquitous "Ruby Pumps" by China Glaze, and the plate is MM01.


No comments:

Post a Comment