Friday 5 July 2013

31 Day July Challenge... Day 1!

So I'm going to have another crack at a challenge.  Hopefully I'll do better this time around than I did in January when things petered out pretty quickly and life took over for me,  :(  Having said that, I'm not exactly off to a good start!!  It's 5th July and I haven't posted any manis yet!  I hope I'm forgiven.. I had to attend an out-of-town funeral on Tuesday and that has thrown things out quite a bit.  I guess better late than never!  Anyhow, the challenge is being run by three wonderful bloggers, craftynail.com, eeeeknailpolish.com and brigitsdigits.net.  There are prizes but I'm not really interested in them, no polish for us Aussie girls and I have 10 tons of nail art stuff already.  Lovely stuff, just not what I need right now. :)

So, heres the list of challenges day by day... I'll need to post a couple a day for a few days to catch up.

 The first challenge is pink.  I had lots of fun creating this mani!  I finally got to use my Pueen plates on the accent nail, and some of my Moon Candy flakies from Revlon.




The little dots and hearts are from image plate OB37.. such a cute plate!

The base colour is Sinful Colors Easy Going.  Hope you like it! Check out what the other folks are doing... there is some inspiring work there! 1. Pink:

No comments:

Post a Comment